How much do you know about the changes of Assassin’s Creed III

Go down

How much do you know about the changes of Assassin’s Creed III Empty How much do you know about the changes of Assassin’s Creed III

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:27 pm

1.Abandon stereotypical control scheme
Early in the operation idea of Assassin’s Creed III, the player is like a puppet, press the PS3 or Xbox Y triangle can move head,

or press the A and X to move the feet, and the other two is to control arms. Now you can say bye-bye to these puppet! In Assassin’s

Creed III, some button is used to control the tools: Runescape gold

smoke flare or other props to X or square keys are used to combat. Hutchinson said that this control method is to let the train of

thought of the player more easy to use props, and don’t need often pause the game as before. He thinks this sacrifice “puppet

scheme” before is worth it.
2.The map is very big, there always are something waiting for you to do
The map of Assassin’s Creed III will be very broad, and full of adventure. Makers put a lot of castles which is waiting for players

to explore in the map, and if have not explored in wild, players will not find them. In addition, the players can also hunt in the

field, and then sell meat or fur. Also can just ride gallop, enjoying the scenery. Admittedly, these elements sounds a little like

Dead Man’s Hand, but developers say they have started the idea of Assassin’s Creed III much earlier than Dead Man’s Hand released

by Rockstar. buy RS gold
3.Finally got a task log
Play Assassin’s Creed, we never worry about unable to find side quests to do, but the before two games’ protagonists, Altair and

Ezio seem a little fool, because they are always complete a task at the same time. In the new Assassin’s Creed 3″, Connor finally

broke in IQ aspects of his predecessor, because he finally know notes. Players will get what they dream of the quest log, and with

the log, at last we can perform several tasks at the same time. Here, Hutchinson said: “I think identified a open the world to the

quality of the game, the player would say I really like this story, I’ll need to find several tasks, they can find the task you

like, and when they say ‘let it be, I have to rest for a while’, they may have of leaving the game world concerns.”
RS Gold

Admin
Admin

http://maplestoryhklhjlk.forumtk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum