Imitation of World of Warcraft online game 4Story flattering or trend?

Go down

Imitation of World of Warcraft online game 4Story flattering or trend? Empty Imitation of World of Warcraft online game 4Story flattering or trend?

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

<a href="https://www.goldceo.com/4Story/4Story-gold.shtml">4story gold</a> | Blizzard released the operating history of our favorite online game. Issued from the number of active users and revenue of the game more than any other a MMORPG game. If an industry was born a success, profitability of the product, then the wave surge of plagiarism will be followed by. I play "4Story" for several days, but I still can not determine if this is not a real good game, because it blindly apply the characteristics of the "World of Warcraft. Or will this just inadvertent imitation, just looks, feels or sounds similar to "World of Warcraft, but in fact not the case. "4Story" role in creating the user interface, skills and tasks like "World of Warcraft. The role of the action, fighting and even death and the "World of Warcraft" is exactly the same. I am not saying this is a bad thing, "4Story" a completely different background story, a different race, the role of talent development mode is different, but these were not enough to bring players a unique and pleasant gaming experience. I have to say "no." I want to like this game, I want to immerse yourself in a whole new dynamic game world. However, I found a troll warrior I practiced the warrior role to play in the "World of Warcraft" has the same intent and purpose. I just can not get rid of this feeling of deja vu. I think previously in the game which killed a wild boar to collect the teeth, and so on. I had to write and in the evaluation of "4Story" article, but now I can not write. I will tell you "4Story" The game is very interesting, and if you like the "World of Warcraft" in the first few minutes of time you will find fun, but nothing more. Choose a server to open a trumpet, and your large "Wrath" to prepare, it will be much more interesting. Blizzard provides us with so much good content, "4Story" is at best a lame imitators. If you want a steak, only ordered a hamburger will not make you satisfied. I just hope that this future too eager to imitate the "World of Warcraft," the trend to go away, we are able to play to larger and better game. Different from the "World of Warcraft, 4Story is a free game.<a href="https://www.goldceo.com/4Story/4Story-gold.shtml">cheap 4story luna</a> | Many people will choose to play free games, but if a game's quality is really superior, I will not be too mean to dig into their pockets. Some of the latest listing of online games, I see a disturbing trend, they are anxious onto the market as soon as possible, however, the vast majority of them just dressed, loud thunder, rain, lack of substance. The world's most discerning person than a player, I do not know why the game developers and studios why this fact be forgotten. If they introduced a sub-standard products, and they will definitely be denounced by players. This is nowadays occurred in the "Age of Conan" on the things, of course, other games will be the same from happening. At the end of the article, I would like to say to you, personally and play "4Story", but if you want to seek some new and original things in this game, then you go away for, because in the "4Story" These are the track to homing. it will be much more interesting. Blizzard provides us with so much good content, "4Story" is at best a lame imitators. If you want a steak, only ordered a hamburger will not make you satisfied<a href="https://www.goldceo.com/4Story/4Story-gold.shtml">buy 4story gold</a> | . I just hope that this future too eager to imitate the "World of Warcraft," the trend to go away, we are able to play to larger and better game. Different from the "World of Warcraft, 4Story is a free game. Many people will choose to play free games, but if a game's quality is really superior, I will not be too mean to dig into their pockets. Some of the latest listing of online games, I see a disturbing trend, they are anxious onto the market as soon as possible, however, the vast majority of them just dressed, loud thunder, rain, lack of substance. The world's most discerning person than a player, I do not know why the game developers and studios why this fact be forgotten. If they introduced a sub-standard products, and they will definitely be denounced by players. This is nowadays occurred in the "Age of Conan" on the things, of course, other games will be the same from happening. At the end of the article, I would like to say to you, personally and play "4Story", but if you want to seek some new and original things in this game, then you go away for, because in the "4Story" These are the track to homing.
<a href="https://www.goldceo.com/4Story/4Story-gold.shtml">4story luna</a>

Admin
Admin

http://maplestoryhklhjlk.forumtk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum