protection of the goddess solve your problem 4Story

Go down

protection of the goddess  solve your problem 4Story Empty protection of the goddess solve your problem 4Story

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 pm

saint of all the best in the light of God! I see the confusion on your face." Great Explorer added : "I am afraid I venture to tell you that in this country where peaceful haven 4 Story Gold the goddess finally coming out, and she loved the destruction of the world. and prepared for the goddess of the throne of heaven heart of love and dedication. They called the goddess of the construction of Avalon the kingdom of heaven, so they will not let anything from the "no" species by the contempt. Everything was peaceful.One day, this patron saint of their large mains to the front of the god of light, said: "Oh! The patron saint of all the best in the light of God! I see the confusion on your face." Great Explorer added : "I am afraid I venture to tell you that in this country where peaceful haven, is planning a conspiracy." god of light and very angry roar. Large Explorer cunning managed to calm down the god of light, and then said: "Unfortunately, based on my humble capacity can not indicate which is planning the patron saint of this trick, but I know I can expect you." God of light retreated steps, said: "I will accept your suggestion to find the name of sinners and punish him."Then they went looking for large mains god of darkness, said: "Oh! What the great patron saint! Deep and dark wisdom." He described the light of God's fury. He said: "I do not know why the god of light says. Even though I repeatedly told him it was impossible to happen, he is still convinced that he must go to defend the goddess, the goddess because there is a conspiracy to harm." God of darkness doubt the god of light what action will be taken,4 Story Luna Avalon the kingdom of heaven, so they will not let anything from the "no" species by the contempt. Everything was peaceful. One day, this patron saint of their large mains he said: "I will pay more attention to this situation."Therefore, the gods of heaven created bad blood betweenQuestions were hindered conversation. Suspicion generated, block dialogueGoddess of the Gods beginning to fairness and justice and protection against each other.Large mains spawned opposition, misunderstanding, and hatred, the will to act as arbitrator in the former patron saint. He said: "the patron saint of their great! A small way to solve your problem, this is a gem installed eight sacred metal box, of which seven are transparent, there is a dark one. Who Fengyun dark gems drawn to obtain the honor of protecting goddess, you think? "large mains with his cunning tongue, immediately set off all the misunderstanding and suspicion, the patron saint began one by one selected stones.Pumping iron in the unruly god of dark stones. Large mains immediately said: "The great god of steel! You are able to get a dark gem, let me humble steward announced to protect the goddess of glory to you. However, the god of light is breaking the rules, he said he would come on their own protection of the goddess. Unfortunately, I can not do anything. "The kingdom of heaven in the short-term peace is broken. Gods of war began in the god of light and the god of iron and steel. Great battle damage, and even the goddess can not be recovered, and began to kill each other between the gods.Iron God and the god of light meet after the war ended, the two sides come up with their own dark stones to the other view, he said: "The whole world is a humble person to play the." Sighed the god of iron and steel: "We are so selfish goddess situation worse." cheap 4story luna gems drawn to obtain the honor of protecting goddess finally coming out, and she loved the destruction of the world. They worshiped the goddess as the patron saint of their mother, and prepared for the goddess of the throne of heaven heart of love and dediThey smashed the dark stones and left.Iron God and the god of light to destroy in this tormented land, saw the housekeeper. Lies the origin of all those who laughed and said: "Too late! Patron saint of which rely on long-term ~ I have been longing pious goddess." God, in public fight between each other when the housekeeper has been established that belonged to his race . That "prophecy" come true again.The god of iron and light of God to fight against the housekeeper, the two finally defeated the name of the patron saint of waiters, and banished him back to "no", but they have so died.Avalon noble patron saint of paradise with the two sacred body and blood comes into the world, know that there is a location Avalon people have died in the past that period of ancient history has long been forgotten. However, the power of people to live long past into the world, but also into the source of the world. The world is Avalon,buy 4story gold They worshiped the goddess as the patron saint of their mother.

Admin
Admin

http://maplestoryhklhjlk.forumtk.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum